PressEnter Group is dedicated to maintaining a positive user experience and values the privacy of its users. Unsolicited advertising, also known as spam, can be disruptive and intrusive to the user experience. This policy outlines the prohibitions and consequences of advertising “www.pressenter.group” (“pressenter.group”) through unsolicited messages.
This policy applies to all individuals and entities, including, but not limited to, employees, contractors, affiliates, partners, and users of “www.pressenter.group” (“pressenter.group”). The policy covers all platforms, channels, and media where unsolicited advertising may occur, including email, SMS, social media, instant messaging, and any other forms of digital or physical communication.
No individual or entity shall advertise or promote PressEnter Group through the use of unsolicited messages, in any form.
Unsolicited messages include, but are not limited to:
- Emails or messages sent without the prior consent of the recipient;
- Mass emails or messages sent to a large number of recipients who have not explicitly opted in to receive such communications;
- Messages sent through social media, instant messaging, or other digital platforms without the recipient’s prior consent or a pre-existing relationship;
- Posting or sharing promotional content in online forums, discussion boards, or communities where such content is deemed inappropriate or against the rules of the platform.
Reporting and Monitoring
PressEnter Group encourages users and the public to report any unsolicited advertising or promotion of our website to our designated email address: [email protected].
We will investigate all reports and take appropriate action to prevent further occurrences.
We also monitor our brand mentions and online presence to identify and address any instances of unsolicited advertising.
Consequences of Violating this Policy
Individuals or entities found to be in violation of this policy may be subject to legal action, including but not limited to:
- Cease and desist orders;
- Monetary damages;
- Termination of any existing partnership, contract, or affiliation with PressEnter Group.
PressEnter Group reserves the right to ban or block individuals or entities from accessing our website or using our services if they are found to be in violation of this policy.
Revisions and Amendments
PressEnter Group reserves the right to revise or amend this policy at any time. Any changes to this policy will be communicated to all relevant parties and posted on our website.
By using or engaging with “www.pressenter.group” (“pressenter.group”), you agree to abide by this policy and any future revisions or amendments